Monday, February 4, 2008

Better than Christmas!






I don't know much about Christmas.  I know as much as the average person knows.  Presents. Tree. Santa. Deers. Milk and Cookies.  Lots of alcohol if you celebrate it in a Scandinavian country.  But, this is what it must feel like Christmas morning.  Today, I wake not only to know that my new home (NYC) has won the Super Bowl, which to many New Yorkers is a Christmas gift all on its own, but I wake to snow outside my window. 

Most of you probably are thinking "What the heck is so special about that?"  or if you live in New York, you probabbly thinking "Dude, the Giants just won the super bowl.  Why the heck do you not write about that instead of snow?"
Well, I am from California.  Actually, I take it back.  I am from the middle east AND California.  The only time I would see snow falling down is if someone tossed a slurpy outside of a building at my head down below.  
To me, snow is the best thing to get.  Better than a Super Bowl Championship.  Better than presents.  Better than alcohol at a Scandanavian Christmas party....uh, I take that back.  Although, alcohol and snow together = now THERE is a party.
Anyway, enjoy images from Feb. 4th, 2008 in Manhattan (above).

No comments: