Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Who is reading my blog?

It has been a while since I have written.  I have been busy prepping for my very first art show (not really an art show, but more like storing my artwork at a local coffee shop which is great considering the lack of space in my apartment).  More on the art show later.

Google has this great feature called Google Analytics.  I decided to give it a spin when I started this blog and been able to see how many people visit here, from what city (or country) they visit from (can you believe someone in Russia is reading my blog?).  It also lets you view how many people got to my blog through google depending on google search terms they put in and got my blog site as a top hit.

So today, here are the top 3 search words (or sentences) that led readers to my blog this week.

Makes me wonder if they got here on accident, or if I need to start thinking of better titles for my stories.


No comments: