Monday, June 30, 2008

Go away people!



I don't brag about my art or photoshop skills.  Personally, I think I suck.  My wife (and some other people in my life) always tell me I am awesome, but I tend to think I suck (like that Dyson Vaccume...oh wait, that's the one that doesn't use sucktion....whatever.  "A" vaccume).

Anyway, I don't think I am a guru or a "pro" by any means.   Sure, I do graphic design for a living, but its for a company that leaves little room for creativity.  My head goes to strange places and I never get to play with my ideas in the cube I sit in. 

So, I get all excited when people ask for my design help.  Sometimes its to make a flyer.  Sometimes its to make a wedding invitation.  Sometimes its putting someone's head on top of a ripped body so they can use it as a myspace photo when trying to pick up chicks.

My buddy Craig asked for some help.  So, I did.  As I said, I don't brag much, but I do think the way I took those people out of the picture, and removed a roof to be replaced by fake palm trees instead ended up pretty sweet.  

Nothing like making that somewhat romantic moment on vacation become an AMAZING moment on vacation....which never happened.  Now you can go and say "We were the only ones there...all alone with the sunset".

You can click on the image above to view a larger version of it.

No comments: